Welcome to Head First Coaching and Consulting
It's time to put support and well-being for educators first, to help them navigate increasingly challenging and complex roles. Joanna Gledhill, an accredited transformational coach and consultant provides structured, unbiased, independent and expert support for educators.
With 26 years working in Education, 13 years within senior leadership roles, including 6 years as a primary headteacher, she has a long list of accreditations including the transformation of an inner city London school from 'Requires Improvement' to 'Outstanding' in 2 years and being placed 84th in The Times Top 500 schools. Being described as an ‘exceptional leader’ (OFSTED), Joanna has extensive experience of supporting and developing individuals and teams, empowering leaders to fulfil their highest potential.
Outside of the field of education her passion is supporting other organisations and individuals to overcome challenges through offering a range of coaching and training packages.
• Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching
• 26 years working in Education including 13 years working in Senior Leadership roles
• Headteacher for 6 years transforming a school from ‘Requires Improvement’ to ‘Outstanding’ in just 2 years
• Extensive experience of developing individuals and teams
• Passionate about helping others overcome their challenges
• Understanding, professional and confidential